A powerful house wash concentrate, which is excellent for cleaning aluminum and vinyl siding and gutters. This is a commercial grade house washing product used by professional exterior home cleaning companies and contractors. This house washing product leaves a protective water-repellent finish. This product is non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, biodegradable, and nonflammable. Our house wash cleaner is completely safe on all types of paint, plastic, glass or finished metal surfaces that can be cleaned with water.
High dilution ratio makes it very economical, just add water.
Before You Start:
Read all label precautions and instructions. You will need a pump sprayer or power washer or bucket w/ soft brush for manual application of the product and a hose for rinsing.
Rubber gloves and chemical goggles.
Caution: Keep Out of Reach of Children
Do not mix with any other chemical(s).
Wash from eyes with water until irritation stops. If irritation persists, see a physician. Ingestion causes severe diarrhea. If cleaner is ingested in quantity, drink plenty of water and see physician.
For Medical Emergency
Ref# MTEQ, product code: 119
1379 Shoemaker St.
Nanty Glo, Pennsylvania 15943
When cleaning vertical surfaces, work from the bottom up to prevent streaking. Protect sensitive vegetation from concentrated cleaning solution. If contact occurs rinse with clean water.
Store between 35 and 100F in a closed container.
Dilute product with water before use:
- Light or all purpose cleaning, dilute 1 to 3 oz. of cleaner with 1 gallon of water.
- Moderate cleaning, dilute 4 to 6 oz. of cleaner with 1 gallon of water.
- Heavy duty cleaning, dilute 7 to 9 oz. of cleaner with 1 gallon of water.
- Rain gutters with black streaks use 1 part cleaner to 1 part water.
- Power washer recommended but product may be applied w/pump sprayer, (do not mist), or manually w/soft brush.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the surface for a few minutes to dissolve and release the soil.
- Brush, wipe or high pressure spray badly soiled areas.
- Rinse with clean water.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
For More Information Call